This house covers five centuries of the history of Xalapa and Mexico, its first owner was one of the soldiers of Hernán Cortés, becoming in “venta” in the seventeenth century, become the property of Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna and finally in 1935 the property is rescued by Rafael Murillo. It now has beautiful gardens and museum are well worth visiting.

 

So take a moment to visit this property with so much history.